Q:How does your company control the quality of our umbrellas ?
A:There are 4 fulltime QC specialists in our QC team who is responsible for inspecting the incoming material, statistics (ICQ); Implement the inspection of producing process (IPQC);
Quality inspection and management of finished products (FQC); Coordinate hand handle quality problems in producing process; Submit a complete and real test records and reports; Carry out and help to improve our inspection standards.
Our 5 Key steps to control the quality of the mass production!
1. Make a QC plan for each of our orders.
2. Incoming material 100% inspected
3. In-process product 20% inspected (each process of the production)
4. Radom inspection after packing 5 % will be randomly inspected by our QC team
5. Esp. we could do online video inspection before delivery upon your requests(via Facetime,skype or WhatsApp etc.).
Also ,we have strick control on the sourcing of raw materials because we undestand the quaility of our umbrellas is largely depended on the quality of the income materials . To ensure this, we will have our materials tested by SGS, BV and Intertek before production . So,our umbrellas could pass the testing requirments by the latest REACH and CA 65 .